- Delaying the activation of Undying Rage is a very effective way to make an enemy champion over-commit to trying to kill you.
- Bloodlust is an excellent way to heal Tryndamere. Try not to let it fade off before you activate it.
- If the enemy is stacking Armor, try building items like Last Whisper or Youmuu's Ghostblade.
- Try harassing Tryndamere early so he can't kill minions and heal with Bloodlust.
- Remember, Tryndamere can only slow you if you are facing away from him.
- Most of Tryndamere's damage is physical. If he's getting too strong, consider buying a Thornmail.
Fueled by unbridled fury and rage, Tryndamere once carved his way through the Freljord, openly challenging the greatest warriors of the north to prepare himself for even darker days ahead. The wrathful barbarian has long sought revenge for the annihilation of his clan, though more recently he has found companionship with Ashe, the Avarosan warmother, and a home with her people. His almost inhuman strength and fortitude is legendary, and has delivered him and his new allies countless victories against the greatest of odds.