- Make sure to tag your allies while Sona's auras are active, but avoid getting caught out by enemies.
- Save Crescendo for the game-altering moment.
- Well-timed uses of Aria of Perseverance will grant you maximum survivability.
- Spread out when you see Sona so she can't make your entire team dance.
- Kill Sona first, as she will heal up her team if left alone for too long.
Sona is Demacia's foremost virtuoso of the stringed etwahl, speaking only through her graceful chords and vibrant arias. This genteel manner has endeared her to the highborn, though others suspect her spellbinding melodies to actually emanate magic—a Demacian taboo. Silent to outsiders but somehow understood by close companions, Sona plucks her harmonies not only to soothe injured allies, but also to strike down unsuspecting enemies.