- You only have very slight turning ability during Unstoppable Onslaught, so make sure to use it in straight paths.
- Roar of the Slayer is a great setup ability to land a very powerful Decimating Smash.
- The Soul Furnace buff displays how much shield strength is remaining, use this information to time its explosion perfectly.
- Even if Sion still hits a Decimating Smash, making him release the charge earlier reduces its impact.
- Use the time after Sion has died to reposition and prepare for his return.
A war hero from a bygone era, Sion was revered in Noxus for choking the life out of a Demacian king with his bare hands—but, denied oblivion, he was resurrected to serve his empire even in death. His indiscriminate slaughter claimed all who stood in his way, regardless of allegiance, proving he no longer retained his former humanity. Even so, with crude armor bolted onto rotten flesh, Sion continues to charge into battle with reckless abandon, struggling to remember his true self between the swings of his mighty axe.